Thursday, January 05, 2006

Time Pass!

The problem with too much of anything is one tends to lose track of his goal. So, here I am trying to do something useless OR useful (?) can’t really say can I. As work is taking its toll on me (10 to 01 hrs), I am taking out myself to the world this way.

May be this philosophy flowing out this way because of the background too. I am presently hearing to ‘Hotel California’ (Eagles). So, please pardon me if you are reading my blog tooooo!

This is some cocktail test that I took. It was all randomly picked I guess, but its very good and perfect too. What say people?? ;-)

I actually wanted to put up the picture here, but the damn site is unable to upload despite several attempts by me (the poor-rich soul, I know I sound crazy!!! but cant help it)!

How to Make a Vinay

3 Parts of Competitiveness
1 Part of Humour
3 Parts Leadership

Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds and add a bit of lustfullness if desired!!!!


How to make a vinay
Ingredients:
3 parts competetiveness
1 part humour
3 parts leadership
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little lustfulness if desired!

No comments: