Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I hate Congress!!!

I was reading through the posts of various people in a community (Orkut) which is against reservations. There were many opinions, counter - opinions, debates etc. But, as read through another community which was pro-reservation, my worst fears were confirmed.

Indeed the Congress party is successful in playing its caste politics to perfection. Hats off to Sonia Gandhi for being such a pervert!

25% of the Indian society is young. And most of them, atleast from the premier colleges and the second rung colleges dont give a damn about religious divide, forget about caste. People like aren't even aware as to why caste, as I believe in freedom of expression and talent.

So, essentially this whole controversy has just made it possible for the youth of India to fight against each other and realize a divide that was never existent in their minds. My blood boils over this thought and I will make sure I vote against Congress for my life. Also, I shall campaign against Congress and the communists for the rest of my life

1 comment:

Pradeep Veer Siddamsetty said...

Interesting point here.. i never thought of this! But taking it the other way round, I have seen quite some students who belong to reservations category, but still were against reservations during the recent anti-reservation campaign.

About Congress, it is the party which I always disliked!